Welcome to the 2023 Fall Tackle season!
The 2023 Season will kick off on August 19th & 20th at NSJFL's annual Jamboree at Snohomish High School.
The first regular season game will be August 26, and games will run for the next 9 weeks, with each team having a bye week and no games scheduled over the Labor Day weekend. Playoffs start at the end of October.
2023 divisions are based on grade
Linked pages will be available soon with team information.
- Pee-Wees: Kindergarten, 1st, & 2nd grades
- 89ers: 3rd & 4th grades
- Juniors: 5th & 6th grades
- Bantams: 7th grade
- Seniors: 8th grade
Dates to know
- Monday, July 24 - Wednesday, July 26: Camp
- Monday, July 31: Practice Starts, 4 days/week until school starts
- Saturdays, June 3 & 10: Gear pick-up & jersey sizing
- Wednesday, August 9: GPYFA 2nd Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Saturday & Sunday, August 19 & 20: Jamboree
- Saturday, August 26: First game
- Saturday, September 2: NO GAME - holiday weekend
- Once school starts: practice 3 days/week, games Saturdays
- October 28th: playoff week 1
You can see a full pre-season schedule, including drop-in clinics, updated regularly on our pre-season page.